awards
2,067 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero [M]
POSTED ON May 31, 2024 14:00:26 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Area Zero. A few months ago, the place had been swarming with intrepid explorers from both factions. Now, the ongoing war effort kept most of them busy. Buried deep within the chasm, many treasures still waited to be uncovered.

Entering the massive Terastal cavern, Andrea searched for the familiar path she had traversed with on their last excursion, but could not find it. Much of this complex cave system was still uncharted territory.

Shimmering crystals jutted out from the ground and the surrounding, rocky walls, prismatic light being reflected on the big, starry eyes of Ogerpon, who bounded with joy.

“Pon~!”

The dragon-costumed woman laughed softly. “Pretty neat, huh? Area Zero has the best-quality Tera Crystals you can find!” Her body suddenly tensed up. “W-who’s there?!”

She could hear the sound of footsteps. It looked like they were not alone down there. Was the thing approaching them friend or foe?
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
784 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
POSTED ON May 31, 2024 14:43:38 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
Should She be cave diving this soon after just barely returning whole from an Ultra Spacial Prison? Definitely not. Where going to berate her for not bringing her along? Definitely

But she couldn't bring her. She would know what she was planning if she did, and that would ruin the surprise.

And so though her body still aches after the healing treatments she had been through, and the ones she still needed to go through. She made her way into one of the many terastal crystal caves of Hoenn.

Fumbling about as only she could, she heard footsteps in the distance and thought it wise to go in that direction.

Only when the voice spoke did she recognize it as her former Cellmate.

“It's me, Johanna.” She would reply in return. As she stepped closer and closer.

At first she might seem to be alone but the red of a Palossand shovel peeking up on her back would reveal that the sandy ghost was keeping her company, hiding beneath a layer of her very baggy but comfortable clothes.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
2,067 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON May 31, 2024 16:53:16 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
The familiarity of the voice caused Andrea's body to relax. Recent events had made her more alert than usual, fretting that somebody could knock her out at any given moment and drag her back into that horrid cell.

"Hi, Johanna! Are you exploring Area Zero too? What a coincidence!" The young PokéManiac remarked with forced positivity. The trauma was still fresh. She had not been prepared to meet her former cellmate so soon after the fact.

Ogerpon wrapped one of its vines around its caretaker's arm, nagging her about moving forward with an impatient "Po-o-on!"

"OK, OK! We'll get you those crystals!" The woman exclaimed. "Would you two like to join us?" She asked the bluenette and her sentient sandcastle.
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
784 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2024 10:05:39 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
“I am.” Johanna acknowledged.

A smile formed on her lips as she noticed the Ogerpon’s child-like nagging. It was nice to see that their efforts, however little her part of it was, had paid off and freed it.

“Sure.” Johanna gave a nod, and the Sandcastle hiding on her back gave a sandy thumbs up. And with that they tagged along with Andrea and Ogerpon.

”Though fair warning, I call dibs on the prettiest crystal in here.”

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
2,067 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2024 10:35:11 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Andrea snickered when the other woman called dibs. “Heh. Are you sure you wanna do that? ‘Cause Pon might fight you for it!” She jokingly remarked, winking at Johanna.

As they ventured deeper into the cavern, their merry group would eventually find a huge Tera chunk embedded on the ground. The cosplayer’s mouth went agape. “Whoa, look at the size of that thing! There’s enough for everyone!”

Ogerpon was likewise entranced by the majestic sight, happily crying “Ponyo~!”

“It’s excavation time! Go, Finn! Go, Mirabelle!” The dragon fanatic sent out a Garchomp and a black Haxorus respectively. The two Dragon-types began to chip away at the large, prismatic rock with their claws and tusks.
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
784 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2024 11:05:43 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
She was about to reassert her dibs, when she looked at the Ogerpon and hesitated. Memories of the beatings it had given before ached healed and healing bruises on her body. “Actually. I’ll settle for second prettiest then.” She commented

And with that they were on their way. Walking through the tunnels for a bit until they came to find a huge chunk of Tera. For what she wanted to make this chunk was definitely too big, but perhaps they could cut it into a smaller piece?

“Yeah!” Johanna’s voice joined the chorus. And like Andrea she summoned a Pokémon of her own. Not a Dragon, but a Fairy.

The Tinkaton appeared by Johanna’s side. “Ruby help them excavate that crystal.”

The Tinkaton took its hammer and quickly went to work helping its draconic companions as readily as it could.

“So, what are you going to use the Tera Crystal for?”

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
2,067 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2024 17:44:00 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
That rock did not break easily. It was made from the same material as Meteno’s core, after all. However, every slash to its hard, lustrous surface sent tiny Tera shards falling off like crystalline tears.

“Thank you, Ruby! Teamwork makes the dream work!” Andrea leaned down to collect the spoils, accidentally cutting herself on one of the shards in the process. “Ow!”

The sight of her own, bleeding palm caused those repressed memories from their detainment to flood back in; the endless torment, the slave labor, the cruel and unusual punishments, the growing despair, the sadistic guffaws of their wardens.

She began to hyperventilate, saved from a panic attack at the last second by Ogerpon wrapping a vine around her hand and comforting her.

“Pon…”

“It’s okay… I’m fine, I’m fine…” Andrea took deep breaths. “I’m planning to recreate those masks we saw back there… in the prison.” She addressed Johanna’s question, while standing back up.
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
784 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2024 18:32:50 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
Andrea was cut by the Tera shards. An all too familiar feeling that she still remembered too well. But before Johanna could extend a helping hand Ogerpon was there. The hand Johanna had been moments from extending was retracted again, fingers closing on something invisible.

Right, she didn’t need her help, they were no longer cellmates after all. Andrea had Ogerpon now. The Palossand on her back extended a sandy part of it, firmly placing itself on her shoulder in reassurance of the validity of her efforts.

“Are you sure that it is a good idea to recreate those?” Johanna asked with some concern, not trying to villainize the idea as she grabbed a big piece of Tera Crystal for herself.

“Why not try to make some - ” She halted for a moment trying to find the right word before she had to give up and simply go with a simple “- nicer ones?” The memories of the masks were unpleasant to Johanna, so she could only imagine how unpleasant they may be for Ogerpon.

They had to be unpleasant right?

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
2,067 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2024 19:54:18 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Although good-intentioned, Johanna’s suggestion triggered the orange-faced Oni, who yapped at her angrily. “Grrrr! Pon, pon! Po-no!”

“They have to look exactly the same, okay?” Said Andrea, having to physically restrain the livid ogress. “I don’t really know why, but those masks are incredibly important to her. The Lousy Three used them for evil, but maybe they could be used for good.”

Once Ogerpon had calmed down, the draconic cosplayer showed the other woman a fully-rendered 3D model of the Teal Mask she had saved on her phone. “I got this from the RKS Simulation last year. It’s not much, but it’s a lead at least.”

Her gaze was naturally drawn to the Tera shard in the former Gym Leader’s hand. “What are you gonna do with yours?” She asked, showing genuine interest.
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
784 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 10:12:23 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
The Ogre began to yapp at her angrily. And for a moment she found herself taking a step back, cold sweat began to form. Though she tried her best to not lose her composure when faced with the awful memories.

Luckily Andrea eased the task by calming the beast down and showing off some 3D Model of the mask they intended to make. She still wasn’t convinced, but she wasn’t about to anger the Ogre further. And so all she responded with was an “I see.”

Moving on the topic changed to Johanna’s intentions for the crystal she nabbed. A smile and a blush grew on her cheeks. “It’s a gift for… Someone.” She halted herself, about to say the recipients name () but realized with the Ogerpon’s desire for Crystals that doing so would only paint a Heist target on Megan’s back.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
2,067 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 14:37:03 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
The blush went largely unnoticed by the eccentric trainer. “A gift, huh? That’s very sweet of you. They must be someone really special to give them such a nice gift.” She mused.

Anyone could buy some fancy gift from a store, but going to one of the most dangerous places in Hoenn to get it yourself? That took guts!

Ogerpon weaved a makeshift basket of vines, using it to gather the remaining Tera shards. Andrea’s dragons seemed worn out from the excavation, sweat clinging to their scaly forms.

“Alright, time for a break!” The dragon enthusiast clapped her hands. “Let’s find someplace to sit down. I brought sandwiches for everyone!”

And so, there would be a moment of respite before their work continued. Unbeknownst to everyone, a pink mist was starting to leak out of the gouges made on the rock…
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,836 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 5:51:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven